Descripción del Producto
MIDI Control CenterOur MIDI Control Center software allows you to edit the parameters of each KeyLab preset quickly and easily. With an intuitive user interface and the Arturia hardware shown on the screen, you can tailor the controls of your KeyLab 25 to match the settings of your favorite plug-ins and DAWs.
KeyLab under the hood
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU. 2GB free hard disk space
- : 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU. 2GB free hard disk space
Required configurationWorks in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection.
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 25.
- Keyboard: 25 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller.
- High-quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 18.31 x 11.73 x 2.76 inches (465 x 298 x 70 mm) – Net weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 Kg)