Descripción del Producto
MIDI Control CenterOur MIDI Control Center software allows you to edit the parameters of each KeyLab preset quickly and easily. With an intuitive user interface and the Arturia hardware shown on the screen, you can tailor the controls of your KeyLab 61 to match the settings of your favorite plug-ins and DAWs.
KeyLab under the hood
Our 61-key keyboard controller is made for maximum expression and performance, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to high-quality knobs, faders, assignable switches and 16 of the best-feeling pads around. This premium controller is a perfect match for the included Analog Lab software; the preassigned controls make an ideal hybrid solution for plug-and-play sound creation. Simply connect KeyLab 61 to Analog Lab and you can put your mouse away, enjoying the same workflow as with a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With KeyLab 61 you have unparalleled access to 5000 sounds modeled after the most classic synthesizers and keyboards of all time. The innovative Multi mode provides layer/split functions, so you can layer these sounds and play them at the same time while adding professional-grade effects. And as with the entire KeyLab series, the keyboard and controls can be easily used with any other music software.
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU. 2GB free hard disk space
- : 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU. 2GB free hard disk space
Required configurationWorks in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 61.
- Keyboard: 61 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity- and pressure-sensitivity.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller.
- High-quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 34.57 x 11.73 x 2.76 inches (878x298x70 mm) – Net weight: 16.1 lbs. (7.3 Kg)