Descripción del Producto
MIDI Control CenterOur MIDI Control Center software allows you to edit the parameters of each KeyLab preset quickly and easily. With an intuitive user interface and the Arturia hardware shown on the screen, you can tailor the controls of your KeyLab 88 to match the settings of your favorite plug-ins and DAWs.
More than just another keyboardThe foundation of the KeyLab 88 is its high-quality, hammer-action Fatar keybed, created to give you the response and feel of a fine acoustic piano. Then we added transport controls to work with your favorite DAW, along with plenty of assignable knobs, sliders, and buttons to give you hands-on control over all the most popular plug-ins and devices. To top it off we included 16 of the best velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads on the market.
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU. 2GB free hard disk space
- : 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU. 2GB free hard disk space
Required configurationWorks in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from Arturia’s virtual synths (mini V, modular V, CS-80 V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet-V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Jupiter-8V, and Matrix-12 V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Quickly filter the presets according to your criteria: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.), or by Characteristics (long, bright, dark, etc.).
- In-depth Preset editing available for owners of Arturia synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 88.
- Keyboard : 88 note hammer-action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and Breath controller.
- High quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 129.5/35/11 cm – Net weight : 13 Kg